Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
(Redirected from User:Rkailey)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi! My name is Ravneet Kaur Kailey and I am a graduate student at Michigan Technological University studying Materials Science and Engineering. My earlier education is B.E. (Chemical Engineering) Thapar Institute of Engineering & Techonolgy. I am interested in studying functional materials and their application in renewable energy and sustainable energy systems. I’m currently enrolled in Solar Photovoltaic Science & Engineering and my project is the application of Floating Photovoltaics (FPV) through preventing water loss and energy savings.
- Solar Floatovoltaics (FPV)
- Creep recovery in radiation crosslinked acrylate copolymers networks with variable compressibility
- Non-isothermal bulk radiation polymerization of MMA/graphene composites
Current & Previous Courses at Michigan Technological University
- Solar Photovoltaic Science & Engineering: MSE5490
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics I: MSE5110
- Thermodynamics and Kinetics II: MSE5120
- Crystallography and Diffraction: MSE5130
- Scanning Electron Microscopy: MSE4530
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials: MSE4100