I am a second year graduate student of Electrical Engineering at Michigan Technological University. I am working as a Graduate Research Assistant (Winn fellow) under supervision of Dr. Joshua M. Pearce and have been an active member of Michigan Tech's Research Group in Open Sustainability Technology since fall 2012. Currently my research focus is the study of dispatch strategy of hydrogenated amorphous silicon photovoltaic thermal (PVT) systems in different atmospheric conditions. My previous research work include study of high efficiency InGaN multijunction/nanowire photovoltaic cells and growth of GaN epitaxial film using molecular beam epitaxy (see MBE Protocol: MOST for more info). Also I am appointed on a side project of developing an open-source PV-powered portable 3D-printer (see Mobile Solar Powered 3D Printer).
Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- Third generation and forthcoming photovoltaic cells
- Nanowire solar cells
- Organic/plastic solar cells
- Quantum dot solar cells
- Solid state devices
- III-V Semiconductor devices
Publications[edit | edit source]
Journals and Conference Proceedings[edit | edit source]
- J. Rozario, A.H. Vora, S.K. Debnath, M.J.M. Pathak, J.M. Pearce, "The effects of dispatch strategy on electrical performance of amorphous silicon based solar photovoltaic-thermal systems," Renewable Energy, Vol. 68, pp. 459- 465, 2014. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960148114001207
- J.M. Pearce, C. Zhang, J. Rozario, J. Gwamuri, "The Viability of Nanotechnology-based InGaN Solar Photovoltaic Devices for Sustainable Energy Generation," Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc., Vol.1558, 2013. http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9030478
- S.M.Y. Malek, J. Rozario, A.B.M.S.U Doulah, "An Approach to Improve PV Performance: Incorporating Q-Dot Nanocrystals and Double Sun Technology," Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Informatics, Electronics and Vision, ICIEV 12,Dhaka, Bangladesh, May 2012. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpls/abs_all.jsp?arnumber=6317508&tag=1
- J. Rozario, W.A. Khan, F.F. Mallik, S.M. Mominuzzaman, "Incorporation of Fluorescent Dyes for Efficient Organic Photovoltaic cells," Proceedings of 2nd Int. Conf. on Developments in Renewable Energy Technology, ICDRET'12, ISBN 978-984-33-4202-7, pp. 26-29, Dhaka, Bangladesh, January 2012. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?tp=&arnumber=6153488&searchWithin%3Dp_Authors%3A.QT.Rozario%2C+J..QT.%26searchWithin%3Dp_Author_Ids%3A38235033800
- W.A. Khan, J. Rozario, F.F. Mallik"Analysis of the Area Under the Peaks of EQE and Estimation of the Fill Factor of Different Blend Compositions of P3HT:PCBM Organic Solar Cells," Proceedings of Int. Conf. on Advances in Electrical Engineering, ICAEE 2011, ISBN 978-984-33-4342-0, pp. 81-84, Dhaka, Bangladesh, December 2011.
Book Publication[edit | edit source]
- J. Rozario, W.A. Khan, F.F. Mallik, "A Study on Absorption Characteristics of Organic Solar Cells: Analysis of Polymer:Fullerene Blend Photovoltaics," Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 978-3-8473-0281-0, December 2011.