Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am an ERE major at Humboldt State University. I am originally from Puerto Montt, Chile where i lived for ten years. I later resided in Los Angeles, CA for 14 years, before i moved up to Mckinleyville, CA during the summer of 09. I married my lovely life partner, Brianna Rae Diaz, in November 9th, 2006. i plan to enjoy the summer of 2010 in Central America. I really want to move to Arcata, if anyone knows of house for rent that is pet friendly let me know at email@example.com
Interests in Engineering
- Green Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Alternative Energy solutions
Experience in Engineering
- Working with World shelters- Universal Connector Design for "Just Add Sticks"(JAS) structure, which will make the assembly of structure more efficient.
I really like the UTC Solar Absorption Refrigeration page and the Arcata Marsh page.
- In Engineering Design 215 my group and I, Team ACE, Design the Simple Square,this is section 5 from the design document we created during the spring semester of 2010:Phase 5 final specs.
- This our Gantt Chart, proof that we used project planning software:Gantt Chart
- This in an example AUTOCAD That i made during Engineering 215:Truss Eave, Assignment # 2
- this is an example memo:Phase 3 memo