Garrett McElroy: Future Engineer
I am an undergraduate student at Humboldt State University pursuing a degree in Environmental Science Energy and Climate.
- My design group, Help Haiti , Designed a Inner Wall System for World Shelters Just Add Sticks “JAS” Structure. This is the document we created while designing our Inner Wall Structure:Papercrete
- This Gannt Chart shows an example of project planning software.
- This is a Sample Spreadsheet created during Engineering 115 that shows the exponential growth model of Japan.
- This is a Sample Memo addressed to Professor Poppendeick about selecting local businesses for our energy audit reviews.
- This is a sample of web page I have worked on in Engr. 115 Sample Web Page
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Pedal Power
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Electric Bike Building
- gravity fed drip irrigation