We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Name: Desiree Edgar
- I am a mom, from Eureka, and a transfer student from College of the Redwoods. I am super excited to be attending HSU and being an engineering student. I really enjoy life, challenges and achieving my goals.
Interests in Engineering
- I enjoy to problem solve.
- I want to make a positive impact on our world using my current skills and skills that I will acquire while furthering my education.
- I am interested in designing a plan for ecology restoration of some sort. A good example is Potawot forest restoration.
Experience in Engineering
- Engineering 115
- Child's play such as building towers with blocks,wooden train tracks, and dams on a stream.
- I worked at the UPS store during Christmas season boxing up peoples presents efficiently so they may be delivered to their destination with out damage.
How cool is That!!
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Looney Dunes, designed an interactive display called Living Green. This is the document we created while designing our display:Living Green Display
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- This is a Sample Memo that I made in Engineering 115 for our trip to Potawot.
- This is a Spread Sheet Samplethat is a water balance analysis of Fern Lake.