BIO[edit | edit source]
- Graduate student in the Electrical and computer engineering department at Michigan technological university specializing in computer vision and communications
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|
Computer/ Technical Skills: MATLAB | C | C++ | R | SolidWorks | Git | Verilog | VHDL | SPICE | Linux | TCP/IP | DSPA | HTML | Python| Mobile networks |Network Security | MS Office| HART | OpenSCAD || Cura || Modelsim | Xilinx ISE | Assembly language for x86, 8051, ATmega32, MSP430 | 802.11/15| ZigBee | GSM | Raspberry pi |Arduino | Beaglebone.
Project experience[edit | edit source]
Currently working on self-replicating Rapid Prototypes (RepRap) as an application to distributive additive manufacturing using open source 3D printing. Latest work includes a portable blood centrifuge for humanitarian purposes, Fume extractor and arthritis Shoe Aid.
Computer Vision Jan 2019 - Present
• Currently Working on computer vision for Robotics, processing 3D point cloud data to evaluate the performance of algorithms applied to real data to make decisions in the presence of noise.
Open Source 3D Printing Sep 2018 – Dec 2018
• Created Humanitarian projects using self-replicating Rapid Prototypes (RepRap). Latest work includes a portable blood centrifuge, Fume extractor, Arthritis Shoe Aid and Smart CCTV.
Digital Image Processing Sep 2018 – Dec 2018
• Created a model to recognize road signs in a given image. Used color as a feature to train the model
Mobile Networks Jan 2018 – Apr 2018
• Optimization of Malicious Node Detection Algorithm in Wireless sensor node
o Enhanced the ETB algorithm to detect malicious nodes in a noisy environment
o Successfully Coordinated the team to obtain commendable results in the span of 3 months.
Wireless Sensor Networks . Sep 2017 – Dec 2017
• Modeling of rechargeable battery for the use in underwater wireless sensor networks
o Simulated different battery models to extend battery life of an underwater wireless sensor node
o Enhanced the battery life of the wireless sensor node by performing task scheduling in accordance with KiBam
Wireless Communication Jan 2017 – May 2017
• Design and Development of a Digital Down converter for low power applications
o Designed a new architecture for NCO in DDC using CORDIC algorithm instead of LUT
o Obtained area optimization results for FPGA which used a 10th of the area that was previously required
A rigorous 4 project coursework in Data Mining exploring suitable algorithms for specific problems Image processing background in image representation, geometric transformations, binary image processing, compression, space and frequency domain processing using programming in MATLAB.