Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am an undergraduate student at Humboldt State University pursuing a degree in Environmental Resources Engineering. Born and raised in southeast Alaska I am an avid snowboarder, folk musician, and public radio volunteer.
My favorite site on Appropedia is the Breast Milk HIV Shield page. I also like:
This is my public radio station where I volunteer in Alaska: KTOO/KXLL Excellent Radio
My Projects on Appropedia
HSU Chiapas biodigester
HSU Chiapas Program: Biodigester at a demo house in San Cristobal
World Shelters Rubble to Resource
ENGR 215: Rubble trench foundation for relief structures in Haiti
RCEA energy audit reviews/Eureka Floor Carpet One
ENGR 115: Service learning energy audit report
Experiencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- CCAT Cob Building Workshop
- Rubble Trench Foundations
- Engineering 215
- Super Adobe con Juan Hidalgo
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada
- Super Adobe
- Grey Water Systems
- Improving Cookstoves
- Rainwater Catchment Systems
- My design group, Team Rubblution, created a rubble trench foundation system that utilizes rubble as a resource and can be recreated in areas of disaster relief. This is the document we created while designing our rubble trench foundation: Rubble Trench.
- This Gannt Chart shows an example of project planning software.
- This is a Sample Spreadsheet created during Engineering 115 that represents the exponential growth model of Juneau, Alaska.
- This is a Sample Memo addressed to Professor Poppendeick about selecting local businesses for our energy audit reviews.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD drawing.