|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Sustainable transport.|
Participation in Appropedia[edit | edit source]
For recent edits see my user contributions page.
Technical assistance[edit | edit source]
I worked with the original founders of Appropedia, consulting with them to determine the most appropriate wiki software package, as well as features and policies which should be implemented. Here's my original report comparing wiki packages considered for Appropedia.
Pages and projects[edit | edit source]
- Backpack frame bike trailer - Article author.
- Sunny Brae Yurt - I was an occasional project collaborator and hand, also appropedia page advisor and wiki markup assistant
- Step-by-step HSU Car-Free Day planning guide
- Summer of AT in Mexico, 2006 - Article on Parras Summer Program 2006
- Parras Solar Hot Water - hub page for solar hot water tests and projects
- Hotel Perote Solar Pool Heating System - Parras, Coahuila México
- Zaragoza Solar Hot Water System - Parras, Coahuila México
Education[edit | edit source]
Earned undergraduate degree in English literature Spring 2006 from Humboldt State University.
Appropriate technology[edit | edit source]
Interests[edit | edit source]
- Appropriate information technology
- Organic gardening
- See Green Wheels
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Basic electrical wiring
- Welding for constructing bike trailer in ENGR 114
- Basic gardening
- Internet organizing
- Internet publishing
- Web-application development
- Solar hot water in Parras
Professional experience[edit | edit source]
- Founder, principal of Trillium Solutions - small firm specializing in transit information