Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Annette Penny
- Dog Fetcher, Student Organizer, University Inquisitor, Barista and Environmental Activisionista.
- Check out my Travel Photography Blog
- Care to contact me? Try asustainablepenny at gmail.com
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Appropriate Technology for retrofitting buildings for energy efficiency and renewability
- How to make a completely off grid building including a living roof
- Depoliticizing the most essential parts of life including creating one's own energy, food, and harvesting of resources appropriately.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Organic Gardener
- Attended various conferences and workshops dealing with social justice, environmental issues, and political awareness.
- Highly involved in community ecological restoration efforts. Served two years in the HSU Natural Resources Club, serving my second year as club President.
- Lead advocate in Humboldt State University's creation of a more sustainable investment policy, including Divesting from Fossil Fuels.
- Previous Co-Director for the Campus_Center_for_Appropriate_Technology_(CCAT) 2014-2015
- Built the CCAT_Solar_Charging_Station with four other HSU students for our 2014 Senior Capstone Project.
- Practivista on the Natural Building Crew in the 2015 Practivistas_Dominicana Work/Study Abroad program. Our Las Malvinas hullkrete 2015 Project and the Las Malvinas Botica Popular 2015
Practivistas Dominicana[edit | edit source]
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada[edit | edit source]
- Jardines verticales
- Techo viviente
- Energía solar
- Baños Ecológicos
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada[edit | edit source]
- Cordirector para Centro del Campus de la Tecnología Apropiada (CCAT)
- Practicum ambiental: CCAT Solar Charging Station
My Videos -- Mis videos[edit | edit source]
A Thank you to the donors who enabled me to attend the 2015 Practivistas program+Program Summary[edit | edit source]
Natural Construction in Las Malvinas[edit | edit source]
English[edit | edit source]