- (2009) 2009 Guidelines to Defra / DECC's GHG Conversion Factors for Company Reporting. AEA for the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
2009 guidelines to converting fuel consumption and waste production into units of greenhouse gases emitted.
- (2009)Telework Trendlines 2009. WorldatWork.
A report from February 2009 that is based on a telephone-based survey conducted by Dieringer Research Group Inc. A good, organized starting point for learning the pros and cons of telework.
- Jeff Zbar, (2002) Mitigating new managers' mistakes Network World, Inc.
Touches on the need for proper telecommuting training for employees and employers.
- Richard P. Johnson, (1994) Ten Advantages to Telecommuting.
A simple overview of employee and employer benefits due to telecommuting.
- Jerome Collins, Joseph Moschler, (2009) The benefits and limitations of telecommuting, Defense Acquisition University Press.
An indepth look into the benefits of telecommuting. Many examples and studies are referenced and available.