The idea behind this page is as a capstone for drilling further down into the kind of details you find on this wiki's homepages and elsewhere. A kind of "table of contents" for becoming independent of the diseased G8 culture. The "global village" (coined by someone else) is an excellent meme for Appropedia to consider. (The "global village construction kit" is also a term coined elsewhere. See Youtube.) Pangaia (talk) 00:05, 4 January 2020 (UTC)
- I changed the page content to direct readers to OSE's work. --Lonny (talk) 03:57, 27 January 2020 (UTC)
This is the name of a famous project[edit source]
Have you considered that the name of this article can be easily confused with the Global Village Construction Set by Open Source Ecology? I leave this just for you to keep in mind.
- I was just looking to fix that. I thought it was "construction kit" and I was deliberately giving that group credit for it. Pangaia (talk) 20:49, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
- Does Marcin not know about this page? Also, why make this here instead of on the OSE wiki? --Lonny (talk) 22:26, 4 January 2020 (UTC)
- Why would you assume that we're at odds? You are being malicious and are not good for the wiki. Please give it back to the Next Net friends: Chris Waters, me, Vanessa, and others. You men are too dominant and I want to give up and kill myself really. You looked like you understood the movement. But you don't OR maybe someone is hijacking your username and making you like Noisebridge, hackerspaces.org, and some others: total control freaks who really no nothing about HowWikiWorks. Pangaia (talk) 20:53, 24 January 2020 (UTC)
- Hi Pangaia, I am sorry to hear you feel this way. If you are serious about killing yourself, please know that people care and that there are support services available. I am not sure where you are located. If you are in the US, this is a suicide hotline number: 1-800-273-8255. If you are in Australia (which I mention because of some of the people you mention), the number for Lifeline Australia is: 13 11 14. I also am sorry that this is not the home you hoped you would find, and wish you the best in your quest. For the record, zero part of me was assuming that you were at odds with OSE. I was just honestly wondering why you didn't post GVCS content to the GVCS wiki. Well wishes, --Lonny (talk) 03:45, 27 January 2020 (UTC)