Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Talk:CCAT sunfrost refrigerator/OM
Some initial feedback:
- The instructions don't make sense to me. Please make sure that they are clear, direct, and backed up with images.
- How is defreezing done?
- What are they checking hinges and door seals for?
- The part about thermostat settings doesn't make sense to me. E.g. what results in 8°F?
- I fixed some formatting, please apply those styles throughout.
- This part: "For convenience it is typically mounted on a 24" high cabinet. Sun Frost refrigerators and freezers are so outstandingly energy-efficient, powering a home with solar power or other low output energy sources is both feasible and affordable. All models are available in 12, 24, 48 volt DC, or 110 or 220 volt AC. " Is too general and too much like a sales pitch. Please make it just about the sunfrost refrigerator at CCAT.
- More images with descriptions needed (e.g. the thermostat, the hinges, and the seals)