Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Scythe are curved knives for cutting vegetation.
- no noise pollution (or any kind of pollution)
- produces hay for use as animal feed/bedding, mulch, eco-construction, insulation
- only need to scythe a field or yard 2-5 times per year
Bottom Line for Scythe success
- adjust the snath to fit your body type (same as for a bicycle)
- find your "groove" (a repetitive trance-like wide movement that feels effortless like being in the zone when jogging) poem video
- keep the blade sharp (peening) and honing)
- the grass is significantly easier to cut around sunrise and sunset