Laparoscopic Surgery Simulation. Surgeons and medical experts feel laparoscopic surgery is challenging that require in-depth and exhaustive study of various biomedical attributes and individual decision making. We (Intellivision) devised a surgical game that enables doctors and surgeons to practice motor skills and decision-making in a virtual environment before performing the surgery in real life.
What makes this game unique is an immersive storyline, photorealistic visuals, 3D movement, control schemes, and a safe, controlled, and simulated environment to perform the surgery. The simulator game is available for Android users and can be downloaded from from the following link.
For non-Android users, the above app can be tested live in a PC / Mac / Laptop browser using an Android emulator called BrowserStack. Use the following steps to run the app in your browser.
- Download the above file from google drive on your computer where you will test it on browser:
- Go to BrowserStack.
- Click on the free trial on the upper right corner and sign up using your email.
- Once signed up, you will be redirected to your dashboard, select App Live from the navigation bar above to do live testing of the app.
- After selecting the App Live, you will be redirected to the following screen where you will select Upload and upload the downloaded file in your account.
- Once uploaded, the app will show in your files section. Select it to use for testing.
- Next, choose free trial in the right panel and select an android device to test it on.
- This will take you to the testing page and you can use the app on browser now.
LapCholy Screenshots[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
The following videos demonstrate the installation steps and using the simulator game on your mobile phone.