|Authors||Servals Automation Pvt Ltd|
|Export to||Open Know How Manifest|
|Keywords||Stoves, Cookers, , carbon footprint, kerosene, , Indoor air pollution, energy efficiency, Ecological footprint|
|SDGs Sustainable Development Goals||SDG07 Affordable and clean energy|
|Published by||P Mukundan|
|License||CC BY-SA 4.0|
|Translate to||Français, Español, Kiswahili, 中文, العربية, Русский, more|
|Export to||PDF, LaTeX, EPUB, ODT|
|Cite as P Mukundan (2021). "Kerosene stove". Appropedia. Retrieved 2021-10-16.|
Winner of the June 2005 "Most Energy Efficient Stove" by the Paraffin Safety Association, South Africa (PASASA) among the comparative testing of stoves entered and holder of a patent in South Africa, this Energy Efficient Kerosene Stove is a rural energy product that will contribute a lot towards bettering the life of the bottom-of-the-pyramid.
ENERGY EFFICIENT KEROSENE STOVES
- The Stove has been declared as the "Most Energy Efficient Stove" in June 2005 by the Paraffin Safety Association, South Africa (PASASA) among the comparative testing of stoves entered.
- Fitted with Venus Energy Efficient Kerosene Burners - a patented design that is proven to have 65.4% Thermal Efficiency against the mandatory requirement of 55% by ISI.
- This offers a 30% savings in kerosene consumption compared to burners available in the market.
- It is a low carbon initiative
- We have also designed a special Safety Stove.
- This kerosene stove has a special "Toppling Safe" feature. This is a special requirement of South Africa. Read more about why it is so critical in South Africa here..
- It has also been awarded a patent in South Africa.
Contact us for more details.