- Select and copy the text below
- Click your username (after logging in) in the upper right of Appropedia
- Paste the text
- Replace ALLCAPS words with your own and delete any unwanted content
- For spam abatement, Appropedia requires a new user to wait 30 minutes after account creation, or 1 saved edit, before you are allowed to post external links. Either wait the 30 minutes, or save a page without external links (e.g. http://www.humboldt.edu), before posting URLs.
- Preview, summarize and save
- Add your photo (see this tutorial and/or this screencast for help on how).
Feel free to improvise - See the User:UserName pages listed under Category:JMC330 International Mass Communication for examples. Also see help for more.
Copy the following the code[edit | edit source]
== About Me ==
Name: YOUR NAME
:SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. For example, you could write: My name is XXXX and I study at [http://www.humboldt.edu/ Humboldt State University].
My favorite page on Appropedia is [[PAGENAME]]. (this code provides an internal link)
== Favorite sources of information ==
*SOURCE (use single brackets for external links)
[[Category:JMC116 Intro to Mass Communication]]