Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the gallery page for IDDS projects. The projects linked here represent the projects/prototypes started by IDDS participants.
- A safe incubator for local health centers, be easily assembled, be portable, need minimal operating capabilities and will keep the infant warm and hydrated.
- Crush corn cob charcoal into a powder than can be made into a briquette that does not produce a lot of carbon monoxide and can be used indoors.
- By partnering with local health centers, SNAP can bring cheap and reliable diagnostic testing to the people by simplifying sample preparation for diagnostic tests.
- The purpose of this project is to design and build an affordable, efficient thresher for pearl millet.
- Tools that can be used to easily convert a car alternator into an electric generator for picoHydro systems.
- Convert the motion of the treadle pump, a widespread irrigation tool used by millions in Asia and Africa, into electricity.
- Design an affordable ropeway to transport roof tiles and various preserves made by a women's cooperative in the village of Ranikhet up steep hills.
- We propose the use of existing $10 TV-Computers to promote education within developing countries.
- Provide the foundation for what might become a possible solution for reducing the transmission of HIV from mother to child via breast milk.
- Improve upon existing designs of presses, so that communities can use locally available resources and skills to produce soil blocks in order to make building projects more accessible.