A handy device for use in kitchen. Easy to use and simple in handling
Tools needed[edit | edit source]
- MOST Delta RepRap or similar RepRap 3-D printer
Skills and knowledge needed[edit | edit source]
- Basic understanding of how this works and what shape is best.
- FreeCAD designing basics
Technical Specifications and Assembly Instructions[edit | edit source]
- Its a two piece model and needs no assembly
- Place the larger bottom piece and fill half or less with raw garlic
- Close the lid and give clockwise and anti-clockwise motion, number of rotations may depend on how smooth you wish to garnish
Cost savings[edit | edit source]
- Market price may vary depending upon brand and availability.
- Requires approximately 70gm of PLA - ($1.61 at the rate of $23 per Kg of PLA)
- Commercially its available at $7-10 on average
- Calculate $8.39 and 84% savings