Jump to navigation Jump to search
Signs[edit | edit source]
Flea bites will appear as clustered or appear in a 'line' of separate bites, and the resulting bumps are itchy yet smaller than mosquito bites.
Controlling Fleas[edit | edit source]
Citrus oils, eucalyptus and neem oils mixed with water and applied to sheets will repel fleas.
External Resources[edit | edit source]
- Flea Bites - Infestation, Pictures, Larvae, Allergy and Symptoms
- article on flea control from richsoil.com
- article on diatomaceous earth from richsoil.com
- forum on organic flea control at permies.com
- Anything you've ever wanted to know about fleas and flea treatments
- How to treat and prevent flea bites
- information and advice on how to prevent & treat flea bites
- A Complete Guide about Flea Bites
- Flea bites on humans, symptoms and treatments