Sustainable agriculture awareness and work experience is the Arcata Educational Farm's foremost mission.
This 3 acre farm is a CSA (Community-Supported Agriculture establishment) that exemplifies good land stewardship combined with social and economic sustainability; it connects local farmers, students, residents, and interns through hands-on agricultural education and experience. The farm's organic produce is sold as shares to members/shareholders. Since it's inception, the farm has acted as an incubator to fledgling farmers by providing a space for the development of practical skills in organic and sustainable agriculture. For nearly 20 years, generations of students farmers have brought quality produce to our community through a model of Community Supported Agriculture.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Arcata Educational Farm"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- AEF food dehydrator
- AEF food dehydrator/ja
- AEF greywater
- AEF greywater/pt
- AEF informational kiosk
- AEF photovoltaic system
- AEF photovoltaic system/es
- AEF photovoltaic system/zh
- AEF Sistema de reutilización de aguas grises
- AEF Sistema de reutilización de aguas grises/zh
- AEF spiral herb garden
- Arcata agriculture land and food capability
- Arcata Educational Farm
- Arcata Marsh influent
Media in category "Arcata Educational Farm"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- 3arcata edfarm.jpg 600 × 450; 118 KB
- Aef-oldwatertank.jpg 906 × 1,600; 800 KB
- Aefswh-collectorfront.jpg 1,068 × 1,600; 934 KB
- Aefswh-collectorside.jpg 1,068 × 1,600; 354 KB
- Aefswh-finished.jpg 1,600 × 900; 902 KB
- Aefswh-oldcollector.jpg 1,068 × 1,600; 1.11 MB
- Aefswh-pipeconnector.jpg 1,600 × 1,068; 628 KB
- Aefswh-schematic.jpg 1,800 × 1,600; 475 KB