One of her blogs, Blood and Milk, uses an open license, and as a result many pages on Appropedia have been created using this content, especially in the Principles of development category. These pages include:
- Honesty as policy in aid and development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Poverty, inequality and cruelty
- Relief and development aren't always fun
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Blood and Milk license statement
- Pages on Appropedia using content from Blood and Milk. There is also How to start a successful NGO which doesn't appear on the list for technical reasons (nothing important - it just doesn't use the same template notice).