Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 08:35, 20 August 2014 by PatSunter (→The OSSTIP Project - Summary and Work Packages: - fix new WP)
|This user book is a user-generated collection of Appropedia articles that can be easily saved, rendered electronically, and ordered as a printed book. If you are the creator of this book and need help, see Help:Books.|
 [ ] ] [ ] [ ]
|[ Bookshelf ] [ Beginners ] [ Experts ] [ FAQ ] [ Template ] [ Cover ] [ Printing ] [ Feedback ] [|
| This reference is a collection of exported web-pages from the Appropedia website. These pages were written by Patrick Sunter as an open knowledge-base accompanying his PhD work, in partnership with civil society organisations engaged in transport policy in Melbourne, Australia. This content in this form is made available under a CC-BY-SA license.
As edited by User:PatSunter
The OSSTIP Project - Summary and Work Packages
- The OSSTIP Project - Main Page
- OSSTIP: Open Source Sustainable Transport Informatics Platform
- OSSTIP Project Blog
- OSSTIP/Project blog
- OSSTIP General "Work Packages"
- OSSTIP/WP1- Initial data gathering and familiarisation
- OSSTIP/WP2- Transport Informatics tools review
- OSSTIP/WP3- Setup and design of Spatial Data Infrastructure to support project
- OSSTIP/WP4- Display of current Melbourne PT network in chosen tool
- OSSTIP/WP5- Workflow for conversion of GIS data into PT network schedule
- OSSTIP Work Packages Developed with Beyond Zero Emissions
- OSSTIP/WPBZE1- Phase 1 Display of new BZE Network in OSSTIP
- OSSTIP/WPBZE2- Evaluation of OSSTIP Tools Batch Trip Routing Capabilities for OD Datasets
- OSSTIP/WPBZE3- Creation and configuration of web server to communicate BZE network reform proposals using interactive tool
- OSSTIP/WPBZE4- Conversion of refined BZE Version 2 network into timetable form and display in OSSTIP