Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a third year undergraduate student at Michigan Technological University majoring in Materials Science and Engineering with an International German Minor. My research interests are electronic materials, polymers and plastic recycling, opensource hardware and 3D Printing.
- B.S. Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University (Expected Graduation May 2017)
- -International Minor in German Language and Culture
- ---Study Abroad Spring 2015 Berlin, Germany
- -Minor in Mathematical Sciences
- -Pavlis Certificate
- Conductive Filament for Rapid Prototypers
- -Using the recyclebot to mix recycled HDPE or ABS with carbon black, and possible some of the more stable metal powders.
- G.C Anzalone, E.J. Hunt, B. Wijnen, and J.M. Pearce, Open Source Syringe Pump Library, PLOSOne, 2014
- Emily J. Hunt, Chenlong Zhang, Nick Anzalone, Joshua M. Pearce, Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 97, pp. 24-30 (2015). DOI:10.1016/j.resconrec.2015.02.004 open access
- "Open Source Syringe Pump", D80 Conference. Houghton, MI, October 2014