Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
To be able to use both Aodiblasio/monobook.css Aodiblasio/monobook.js
Go to the page - click on move and rename the pages as "User:Aodiblasio/monobook.css" -- you need the user part to stick it in your userspace. --Joshua 00:52, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Nice base - great work on the illustrations. Improvements:
- Formatting: tie into appropedia with hyperlinks, use existing site resources to explain basic concepts, categorize properly
- Content: cite each concept directly using <ref> commands,you need considerably more support for the information, missing the main component of the assignment -- energy and materials efficiency improvements. What is the most efficient manner of making CNTs? quantify your suggestions - consider choosing the most promising one and working in some calculations to prove your point
--Joshua 15:20, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
I enjoyed reading your article. I find that it portrays a impressive amount of knowledge relating to the subject. Organization, is relevant to the topic and is conducive learning. I've gone through and fixed some of the miner spelling, grammar and formatting errors. Asides form incomplete references and citations, the article is moving in the right direction. However, I feel you could focus a little more on the materials and energy efficiency, and adding more depth into how to increase efficiencies would direct you better towards the aims of the project
- fixed link to wikipedia for epitaxial,
- the inserted image does not work
- I'm not sure, but i think chemistry of reaction, and reaction mechanisms are the same thing in this case.
- I think explanations of how factors affect deposition could be useful
- Coating characteristics paragraph is awkward