Welcome to the Appropedia wiki. Please make yourself at home! If you need a general wiki-tutorial, see the main help page (or the more in-depth one on WikiEducator).
Check your preferences and be sure you verify your email address and turn on email notification if you'd like it -- you can find out when your talk page, or any page on your watchlist, is modified. You may want to upload a photo or information about yourself to your userpage (which is at https://www.appropedia.org/User:Aodiblasio).
If you have a particular interest or project in mind, go ahead and start it! If you have questions or suggestions, the best place to leave them is at the Village pump - you should get a fast response. Or, feel free to leave me a note on my talk page if you have further questions, need help finding your way around, have a cool idea for a project, or just want to chat.
Glad to have you here!
move pages[edit source]
To be able to use both Aodiblasio/monobook.css Aodiblasio/monobook.js
Go to the page - click on move and rename the pages as "User:Aodiblasio/monobook.css" -- you need the user part to stick it in your userspace. --Joshua 00:52, 12 November 2008 (UTC)
Nice base - great work on the illustrations. Improvements:
- Formatting: tie into appropedia with hyperlinks, use existing site resources to explain basic concepts, categorize properly
- Content: cite each concept directly using <ref> commands,you need considerably more support for the information, missing the main component of the assignment -- energy and materials efficiency improvements. What is the most efficient manner of making CNTs? quantify your suggestions - consider choosing the most promising one and working in some calculations to prove your point
--Joshua 15:20, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
Peer Edit=[edit source]
I enjoyed reading your article. I find that it portrays a impressive amount of knowledge relating to the subject. Organization, is relevant to the topic and is conducive learning. I've gone through and fixed some of the miner spelling, grammar and formatting errors. Asides form incomplete references and citations, the article is moving in the right direction. However, I feel you could focus a little more on the materials and energy efficiency, and adding more depth into how to increase efficiencies would direct you better towards the aims of the project
- fixed link to wikipedia for epitaxial,
- the inserted image does not work
- I'm not sure, but i think chemistry of reaction, and reaction mechanisms are the same thing in this case.
- I think explanations of how factors affect deposition could be useful
- Coating characteristics paragraph is awkward
Your 2021 impact stats are right here![edit source]
Hi ! Check this out:
Your page Vapor Deposition of thin Films has recieved 4254 page views so far, congratz!! Edit the page to keep it up to date!
Also, your user page has received 75 visits! People are interested in knowing more about you, edit your user page to tell the world what you've been up to.
Thanks for your contributions and for making Appropedia great, have a merry green Christmas!!