|Affiliations||Engr370 Energy Technology and Society
Engr308 Technology and the Environment
|Contributions||Humboldt State University Paper Towel Diversion Project Phase II|
- Email : email@example.com
I was born and raised in Rocklin, Ca the former summer training camp of the San Francisco 49ers. I am an Environmental Science Major (Individual Design).
ENGR 370 Energy, Technology, and Society[edit | edit source]
Experience in Energy Technology,and Society[edit | edit source]
- Recently co-created a cost benefit analysis document comparing internal combustion vehicles with alternative low or zero emission vehicles such as Hydrogen & Electric. This is to aid parking services in their next vehicle purchase. Project was done with Andrew Spickerman & Robert Di Paolo & Danielle Perrine.
- Experience with Arc Map 9.3
- Co-creater of Street lighting Analysis
Interests[edit | edit source]
- Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicles
- Renewable energy alternatives such as wave energy
- Social Marketing
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Green Buildings: Incorporating things like a living roof and jeans as insulation such as that utilized in the Sustainable building design of the California Academy of Sciences in San Francisco.
- Renewable Energy: Specifically I am interested in Geothermal and Biomass. Also I am intrigued by newer less popular forms such as harnessing and using wave energy.
- Biofuel/Hydrogen fuel cell cars: Interested in finding more efficient ways of promoting it to the public so it can be used on a greater scale.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- This past summer I worked as a canvasser for The Campaign to Save the Environment.
- I have quite a bit of recreational experience interacting with the environment. I was fortunate enough to have some members in my family whose expertise in different fields within the science community helped me gain a greater perspective of the Environment.
- Spend a little time volunteering at Potawot.