About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: Andrew Spickerman
- I hail from the city of San Francisco, and I'm currently a junior in the Environmental Science major. I came to Humboldt because I love the outdoors, and Humboldt is never more than a short walk away from exactly that. My biggest hobby is definatly biking, but I also enjoy fishing, backpacking, hiking, hunting for good music, and cooking.
Interests in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- Using relatively simple mechanisms to achieve sustainablity and ecological soundness.
- Empowering impoverished communities to improve their standard of living.
- On a personal level, using my abilities to create something.
Experience in Appropriate Technology[edit | edit source]
- I have done a few bike tours, a couple up north to Redwood National Park, and two trips back to San Francisco via the Kings Range and Sinkyone wilderness. I'm pretty good at working on bikes, so if you need a hand with your cycle related project hit me up.
- I can cook.