I am an Environmental Resources Engineering major at Cal Poly Humboldt. I plan to graduate in the Spring of 2012 with a focus in Waste Water Management and Alternative Energy.
Favorite Sites[edit | edit source]
Favorite Places[edit | edit source]
Fort Bragg, CA
Southern Oregon Sunset at the Beach
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For Engineering 215, our group, Team ECO_PLUMBERS, designed a sustainable filtration device for kitchen sink effluent. This is the document we created while designing our filter: ECO-PLUMBERS
- This Gannt Chart shows a sample of project planning software: Project Pizza Box
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing: ACAD Tutorial 2
- This is a Sample Memo that was written to turn in with Section 2.1 of the 215 document: Memo Sction 2.1
- This is a Spread Sheet Sample that documents the hours spent on couse and project work in Engineering 215: 215 Final Timesheet
- These are websites I have helped create in the ERE program: CCAT Kitchen effluent particulate filter and CCAT greywater marsh problems.
- This is a link to the instructional video that describes the use and maintenance of The Pizza Box