We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I am a student at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Resources Engineering. I enjoy school, friendship, redwood trees, and a host of outdoor activities/sports.
Interests in Engineering
- I have an affinity for the improvement of the environment with science and ingenuity.
- Renewable Energy.
- The constant evolution of technology, design strategy, and problem solving.
Experience in Engineering
- AutoCAD design course (Cuesta College)
- ERE115 and ERE215 courses (HSU)
- Years of repairs and alterations on cars
- Technical & descriptive writing
-Engr215 course project with Team Garden Gnome Coalition. Emilio Paleo, Srihari Peesapati, Steve Mitchell, and myself designed The GnomeTainer, a urban-gardening unit designed to be built by families. Team GGC Document
-Document title created for the GnomeTainer project. Team GGC Doument Title
-OpenPario Gantt Chart designed to keep The Garden Gnome Coalition on task during the five phases of our project. Gantt Chart
-A sample memo prepared to turn in a rough draft section of the document linked above. Section II Memo
-AutoCAD drawing of the GnomeTainer.GnomeTainer AutoCAD
-Sample spreadsheet from a Engr 215 Electrolyzer lab report. Electrolyzer Spreadsheet