|Contributions||Engr215 Lunchbox Envy|
About Me[edit | edit source]
I am a student at Humboldt State University majoring in Environmental Resources Engineering. I enjoy school, friendship, redwood trees, and a host of outdoor activities/sports.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I have an affinity for the improvement of the environment with science and ingenuity.
- Renewable Energy.
- The constant evolution of technology, design strategy, and problem-solving.
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- AutoCAD design course (Cuesta College)
- ERE115 and ERE215 courses (HSU)
- Years of repairs and alterations on cars
- Technical & descriptive writing
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
-Engr215 course project with Team Garden Gnome Coalition. Emilio Paleo, Srihari Peesapati, Steve Mitchell, and myself designed The GnomeTainer, an urban-gardening unit designed to be built by families.
-Document title created for the GnomeTainer project.
-OpenPario Gantt Chart designed to keep The Garden Gnome Coalition on task during the five phases of our project.
-A sample memo prepared to turn in a rough draft section of the document linked above.
-AutoCAD drawing of the GnomeTainer.
-Sample spreadsheet from a Engr 215 Electrolyzer lab report.