Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Antonio Roman
- I am a student in Humboldt State University. I am majoring in environmental resource engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- Solar power and its implementation, design and residential and industrial processes.
- Efficient use of resources to address problems concerning waste management and environmental pollution.
- Improve on and design efficient ways we interact with our surroundings.
Experience in Engineering
- Have worked in the design and manufacture of a Rube Goldberg project.
- Taking Engineering 215 design course.
- Becoming familiar with Excel and other computer programs.
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: