|Name||Sai Ravi Chandra|
|Courses||MY5970, , ,|
|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||8,270|
|Contributions||Solar powered Internet literature review
Laser welding protocol: MOST
Solar powered internet methods
Hello all welcome to my user page I have given a brief bio of myself .I am a graduate student in Electrical engineering department with interest in renewable energy sources and distributed energy systems.
Courses registered[edit | edit source]
- EE5900 Solar Hacking: Photovoltaic Materials, Cells and Systems Engineering by Dr.Joshua Pearce
- EE5250 Distributed Engineering by Dr.Chen Woo Ten
- EE5220 Transient Analysis Methods by Dr.Bruce Mork
Projects That I previously did[edit | edit source]
- Automatic generation control using PSO for Distributed generation systems
- Designing of a Buck Boost converter.
- Optimal sizing of Hybrid systems.
Projects currently involved in[edit | edit source]
- Solar powered Internet (WiFi) under Dr.Pearce.
- PV economics under Dr. Pearce.