Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
|Hello all welcome to my user page I have given a brief bio of myself .I am a graduate student in Electrical engineering department with interest in renewable energy sources and distributed energy systems.
- EE5900 Solar Hacking: Photovoltaic Materials, Cells and Systems Engineering by Dr.Joshua Pearce
- EE5250 Distributed Engineering by Dr.Chen Woo Ten
- EE5220 Transient Analysis Methods by Dr.Bruce Mork
Projects That I previously did
- Automatic generation control using PSO for Distributed generation systems
- Designing of a Buck Boost converter.
- Optimal sizing of Hybrid systems.
Projects currently involved in
- Solar powered Internet (WiFi) under Dr.Pearce.
- PV economics under Dr. Pearce.,