We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Samantha B. Seglin I am an undergrad Humboldt State University, majoring in Environmental Science (Energy and Climate) with a minor Photojournalism. I am currently an Ad Designer for HSU's Lumberjack newspaper and teach Hebrew School in Eureka, Ca.
- Road trips
- Exploring New Places. Trying New Things.
- Good People. Good Times.
- Wine Tasting. Beer Tasting.
- LOVE LIFE AND LET IT LOVE YOU BACK!
Interests in Appropriate Technology
- Grey Water
- Rainwater Catchment
- Condensation Collection
- Solar Cooking
- Alternative Power Sources
- Up-Cycling and Recycling
- Edible Landscapes
- Natural Finishes, Plasters, and Paints
- Green and Autonomous Building
- Natural Venting and Heating
- Water Purification
- Zero Emission Generation Methods
- Urban Gardening
- Satellite Internet Access
- Eco-villages/ Sustainable Living
- Cradle to Cradle Design
- Resource Reduction
Experience in Appropriate Technology
- Solar Heated Shower
- Grey Water Evaporation
- Assisted with a Alternative Fuel Project
- Documented a Edible Landscape Project
- Bee Keeping
- Native Species Landscaping
- Herbal and Alternative Healing and Medicine