We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Great work at KivaPedia. It is a fantastic project, with a nice homepage, for a very important organization. Let me know if you have any questions here at Appropedia (although I think you know Chriswaterguy and he can answer your questions as well). --Lonny 12:03, 31 July 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks, Lonnie. Very impressive wiki here too! :-) I just "met" Chris today when he commented on the Wikipedia version of a Sustainable development Portal. Regards, RichardF 12:19, 31 July 2007 (PDT)
- Excellent. Well I am glad that we have meet now. There is good size community of actively engaged Appropedia members (both on and off the wiki), please let us know if you have any ideas for collaboration. Our goal is to support, by being a living library, organisations and individuals engaged in sustainability. We would love to help support Kiva.
- Your impressive abilities with wiki software (based upon your work at wikipedia and kivapedia) are a fantastic resource as well, please let us know if you have any advice. I have added Kivapedia to our interwiki library. By tomorrow the code [[Kivapedia:Kiva_Friends]] should create a link to http://www.kivapedia.org/index.php/Kiva_Friends. Thank you, --Lonny 12:53, 31 July 2007 (PDT)
Cool! I'm just a "supporter," rather than a "doer," like many folks here appear to be. The NBC Today Show will be doing a story on Kiva "real soon now" (don't know exactly when), but national coverage like that makes things real interesting over there. No specific suggestions right now. Feel free to offer any you have in mind. RichardF 14:40, 31 July 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks, I replied here too. RichardF 05:02, 2 August 2007 (PDT)
You've got the power to do widgeting here on the dev wiki - go for it! --Chriswaterguy 19:34, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks! :-) RichardF 20:12, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
It works! :-) RichardF 20:30, 18 May 2011 (UTC)
FYI, this site is going to be wiped and updated shortly. Backup your work. I've exported these to a file in case you miss it.
- User talk:RichardF
--Chriswaterguy 08:51, 19 May 2011 (UTC)
- Okay, done, thanks. --RichardF 14:40, 19 May 2011 (UTC)