|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Open Source Hardware.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of Photovoltaics.|
|This user is a member with an interest and knowledge of 3-D printing.|
Pankaj Deshmukh[edit | edit source]
About Me[edit | edit source]
] I am a Graduate Student at Michigan Tech, Majoring in Electrical engineering with Specialization in Computer Hardware, Embedded system software and Robotics Control.
This profile is a part of Adv. Open Source 3D Printing(EE 5777) and Solar Photovoltaic technology(EE 5490) course at MTU.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
Projects in 3D Printing (EE5777)[edit | edit source]
- Assembling MOST Delta RepRap.
- Rock Wall Hold.
- Jewelry Box(Celtic Project).
- Customizable Square and Circular wafer holder.(Science Equipment Project)
- Heliostat for small solar panel(2"x3" solar cell).
- 3D printer running on beagle bone black using Franklin software package.
Project in Solar Photovoltaic Technology(EE 5490)[edit | edit source]
Literature review in photovoltaic technology