|Interests||3D printing, , photovoltaic|
EE5490 users 2015
|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||1,348|
|Contributions||Running Delta 3D printer with BBB as Gcode sender system for Melzi Controller
Heliostat or Sun Tracker
I am a Graduate Student at Michigan Tech, Majoring in Electrical engineering with Specialization in Computer Hardware, Embedded system software and Robotics Control.
This profile is a part of Adv. Open Source 3D Printing(EE 5777) and Solar Photovoltaic technology(EE 5490) course at MTU.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
Projects in 3D Printing (EE5777)[edit | edit source]
- Assembling MOST Delta RepRap.
- Rock Wall Hold.
- Jewelry Box(Celtic Project).
- Customizable Square and Circular wafer holder.(Science Equipment Project)
- Heliostat for small solar panel(2"x3" solar cell).
- 3D printer running on beagle bone black using Franklin software package.
Project in Solar Photovoltaic Technology(EE 5490)[edit | edit source]
Literature review in photovoltaic technology