We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I am a Graduate Student at Michigan Tech, Majoring in Electrical engineering with Specialization in Computer Hardware, Embedded system software and Robotics Control.
This profile is a part of Adv. Open Source 3D Printing(EE 5777) and Solar Photovoltaic technology(EE 5490) course at MTU.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein
Projects in 3D Printing (EE5777)
- Assembling MOST Delta RepRap.
- Rock Wall Hold.
- Jewelry Box(Celtic Project).
- Customizable Square and Circular wafer holder.(Science Equipment Project)
- Heliostat for small solar panel(2"x3" solar cell).
- 3D printer running on beagle bone black using Franklin software package.
Project in Solar Photovoltaic Technology(EE 5490)
Literature review in photovoltaic technology
|My User Box|