|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||984|
|Contributions||Direct drive extrusion hot end for flexible materials
Newspaper briquet maker
- Hi I'm Matt and am currently enrolled at MTU. This is my page where I will upload different prints I make on my Athena II and any CAD files that are good enough to share!
- Michigan Technological University
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering (May 2019)
- Minors- Manufacturing and Economics
- 3D Printing!
- Tinkering on my vehicles or motorcycle
- Making fun toys for my kids to play with to expand their motor skills and imaginations.
Demo stuff[edit | edit source]
|Picture||Description||Can be Found Here!|
|MN Wild Logo||https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2712915|
|Car Seat Unbuckle Tool||Myminifactory Link|
|Direct Drive Extrusion, Final Project!||Link Here|