Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am currently a student of Mech425: Engineering for Sustainable Development at Queens University, Kingston, Canada as part of my fourth and final year of a Mechanical Engineering degree. I am interested in engineering for sustainable development because it relates to everything I do. I'm concerned about taking care of our planet and the people who live on it!
- Can crusher machine design for Habitat For Humanity
- Lumbar support sensor for Queen's University
- Heat Pipe project for Hatch
- Research for solar hot water systems and solar collector CFD for Dr. Harrison at Queen's University
- Dual-flush toilet retrofit design