About Me[edit | edit source]
Name: James w. Bailey III
- I am a junior transfer student from Los Angeles county. I love to explore and study the outdoor wilderness in a class formal setting, and in my own personal time. I am a self taught, and avid fire spinner, as well as a self taught juggler. I love to travel, hike, camp, kayak, and bike ride off road trails. I hope to use my Geography degree after I graduate, to get into field data collection/analysis, which will hopefully pay me to travel the world. :D
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Learn how technology can be designed to have a neutral or positive impact on the environment.
- Learn to apply skills learned in Engineering to my current major in Physical Geography.
- Learn how to refine my current ideas about technology and the environment into feasible ideas that I can utilize and present to others in discussion.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Hiking and personal Geological study of the environment.
- Geographical Field Studies courses taken in Mojave and Inyo Deserts.
- Internship in Geographical Information Systems, using aerial imaging to design dynamic maps for city and state use.