Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Jordan Goad
- I am currently a first year student at Humboldt State University studding engineering. I am originally from Chino, California. I am currently involved with several clubs on campus including Environmental Resources Engineering Student Association, Society of Women Engineers, and the Unscripted Sutras. Also I am helping to reestablish the chess club.
Interests in Engineering
- I really like to learn how stuff works in order to have a deeper understanding.
- Engineering 115 was a class that really enjoyed because I was able to get a little bit of an over view into what Environmental Engineering is.
- In the future I would like to work with waste water treatment.
Experience in Engineering
- I took Engineering 115 last semester at Humboldt State University.
- I took a few class in high school that talked a little bit about engineering and what engineering is.
- There were a couple of times where students from Cal Poly Pomona came out to my high school and talked to the class and did a couple of hands on things with the class.
For Engineering 215, my group and I, GERL, designed a robotics competition table for Zane Middle School. Here is a link to our webpage presenting our "Robo-Roto-SuGo-Super Table" project, and here is the document outlining the engineering process.