Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Environmental Resources Engineering Major at HSU.
- Geology MInor
- Prospective Graduation: May 2020
Interests in Engineering
- Water resources management.
- Drinking water treatment systems.
- Watershed restoration.
- Mine remediation
- Geothermal power systems
- Groundwater hydrology
Experience in Engineering
- Mad River water quality monitoring with the Mad River Alliance Science & Monitoring Program (2018 - Present).
- Spring '18 our team designed and built 12 truss inspired folding benches comprising the seating portion of an Outdoor Classroom for Zane Middle School in Eureka, CA during Spring '18.
- Water quality study for Fall '17 ENGR 351. We examined the general water quality and fecal coliforms in Strawberry Creek over a 6 week period.
- Balsa wood bridge for Fall '17 ENGR 210. It held over 100 times its own weight.
- Built a collapsible, quick set-up, 4' x 8' hexagonal yurt out of foam insulation panels for Burning Man 2011.
Work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program:
- Example of a Water Quality Memo
- ENGR351 Team Poster
- Example Spreadsheet
- An AutoCAD for ENG 215
- Collaborative Document by Team Suoicortalaepxcitsiligartilacrepus (Outdoor Classroom: Student Seating Solution)
- Co-Authored Wikipedia Article
Engineering 215 Semester Project Promotional Video: