Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: John Dustin Wiesner (Blue Vans)
- I am a Sophomore at Humboldt State University majoring in the Environmental Resources Engineering program. I'm from Northern California, but am new to Humboldt County and its diversity and beauty. I love learning, and seeing my ideas go from a visualization to a real application. I love the idea of science and a good challenge.
"I walk faster uphill than I do downhill"
Interests in Engineering
Experience in Engineering
- Designed and built the most powerful windbeltin Humboldt County as a sophomore at Humboldt State University.
- Designed and built a two story tree house with a group of 3 people while in high school.
- Designed and built an indoor garden.
- Designed and built several pieces of furniture.
In Engineering 215 my group and I, The Buzzards, designed the most powerful windbelt in Humboldt County. Below is a list of some documents that I made for either Engineering 215, my group, or both.