Biography[edit | edit source]
|Hello my name is Hrishikesh Kadam. I was born on 02 April 1996 in Pune, India. I am a Graduate student at Michigan Tech specializing in manufacturing and Quality Control. I have completed my Bachelors Degree from SAVITRIBAI PHULE PUNE UNIVERSITY in Mechanical Engineering.|
I am a graduate mechanical engineering student at Michigan Tech specializing in Manufacturing and Quality Control with professional work & project experience. During the first year of my master’s degree, I have complete several projects in the field of Statistical Process Control, Root cause analysis, Continuous improvement, and process capability analysis.
- Contact Details: - firstname.lastname@example.org || +1 9063706679.
- LinkedIn Profile: - Hrishikesh Kadam
EDUCATION[edit | edit source]
- Michigan Technological University | MS Mechanical Engineering | GPA 4.0/4.0
- Savitribai Phule Pune University | BE Mechanical Engineering | GPA 3.6/4.0
Interests[edit | edit source]
- Statistical Analysis.
- Design Of Experiments.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Advance Quality Control.
- Lean Manufacturing.
Internship/Co-op Experiences[edit | edit source]
- Manufacturing Inter| SAR Industries.
- Monitored manufacturing & process development of high-pressure aluminum die casting. Implemented PDCA cycle to detect and eliminate root causes of various casting defects in manufacturing. Initiated implementation of lean manufacturing techniques while regularly following 5S principles.
- Engineering Co-op| Excel Engineering.
- Trained on CNC and VMC to monitor high precision machining, analyzed tolerance limits and control limits. Analysed Control charts to assess the performance of the system. Acquired comprehensive skills in fixture designing, quality control, packaging and operations.
- Quality Engineering Intern| Indian Railways.
- Carried out preventive maintenance of Power Assembly, Compressor and engine sub systems of high-power diesel locomotives. Assisted with rapid disassembly of V-16 diesel locomotives and conducted quality inspection by nondestructive testing of high-risk engine components.
Past Projects[edit | edit source]
- Improvement of Paper Car Manufacturing Process.
- Advance Quality Engineering| Statistical Process Control.
- Reliability Analysis of Mechanical System Using FORM, UDR And MCS Technique.
- Static and Fatigue of a Composite Leaf Spring by Computational Analysis.
- Design and Fabrication of Formula Style Race car.
- Design and Manufacturing of Low Backpressure Exhaust System.
- Development of Solar Powered Electric Vehicle.
MSE 5621 Final Project[edit | edit source]
Science hardware for children project[edit | edit source]
- 3D Printed Paddle Boat.
Hobbies/Extracurricular[edit | edit source]
- Swimming| Skiing| Roller Skating| Formula 1