Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Geoffery Bard Or simply Geof Bard I have developed several Wiki Books on nuclear energy, as pertains to sustainability. All of these are NPOV and could use updating and rewriting for quality assurance.
This is an attempt to fill a gap in terms of analysis of the structure institutions of policy making which conduct evaluation of issues, prioritization, creation of recommendation-forming entities, selection of preferred options, and transmit policy recommendations to policy makers (industry leaders, legislators and regulatory executives). There are probably papers out there which do this much better, but most of them are probably fairly limited in scope. This article will hopefully be massively revised by various parties, better sooner than later.
This is an attempt to review the origin and early development of VI's. It needs to be updated with spin off uses of the concept. It is somewhat original synthesis, and had been deleted from WP at one point, as Original Research, but I restored it by finding the secondary research at SOPAC. The bridge from their work to the medical and other applications is pretty much speculation on my part and needs clarification.
- Origin and development of indexes and scales to evaluate vulnerability and community resilience.
- Programmatic approach to constraining proliferation of badly managed radioactive and other highly toxic waste.
- Quantification and verification of climate change impact scenarios for sensitivity analysis to assist decision trees pertaining to the above.
- Higher education credits in law, chemistry, biology.
- Litigation, public policy advocacy.
- Popular science writing.