Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Garett Sietz
- I am a sophomore at Humboldt State University, and am majoring in environmental resources engineering.
Interests in Engineering
- My interests in the field of engineering lie in the energy research prospects of this discipline. I want to study and help develop alternative energies.
- The alternaive energy that is most intriguing to me is solar power. I think that there is so much more potential uses for solar energy than we are taking advantage of today.
Experience in Engineering
- Last Year at Humboldt State University I took the introduction to engineering course.
- This semester. I am currently enrolled in the 215 design class at HSU.
- For Engineering 215, my group called the Pink Elephants designed a human powered blender. Here is the document that we created: Final Document The project page is Laurel Tree Charter School human powered blender.
- Here is the project planning software that my team for Engineering 215 used: Gantt Chart
- Sample of a Spreadsheet
- Sample of a Memo