Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Drew Clark
- I am currently a graduate student in the Environmental Resource Engineering Program at Humboldt State University with a focus on photovoltaic technology implementation
CCAT projects my team developed O&M materials for[edit | edit source]
- CCAT Mobile Energy Operations Wagon (MEOW) energy analysis - This mobile concert machine is powered by the sun!
- CCAT yurt - A traditional Mongolian free-standing structure with a neat passive lighting design incorporated on the roof.
Experience in Development Technology[edit | edit source]
I have the following experience, knowledge or skills relating to development technologies:
- Photovoltaic testing experience
- Economic modeling for solar arrays
- Wind power modeling
- Picohydro power modeling
- Operation and Maintenance manual development.