About Me[edit | edit source]
- I am an Environmental Resource Engineering student at Humboldt State University.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Renewable Energy Systems
- Water Quality
- Air Quality
- Sustainable Systems
- Micro Hydrology
- Magnetic Energy Systems
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I have experience in construction, I grew up around welding and have a pretty good understanding of the craft.
- I am a certified American Concrete Institute Field Grade Testing Technician.
- I have done field work calculating water flow and testing water turbidity.
- I have done air quality studies.
- I have installed a Photovoltaic system for Redwood Coast Montessori.
- I have done Life Cycle Analysis's to assess environmental impacts.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
Here are some examples of my profession prowess: