We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In ENGR 215, team Eco-Plumbers (my design team) created this document to explain the design process used to create a greywater filter for the kitchen sink at CCAT.
- The Gannt Chart displays the time and a sample of project planning software.
- This is an AutoCAD Drawing I was messing around with.
- Here is a sample of a cover memo that was submitted with the document.
- This spreadsheet shows the time spent by the Eco-Plumbers during the design process.
- Here is a website that the Eco-Plumbers created to discuss the greywater filter design.
- Here is a link to a composting toilet website that I designed. composting toilet
- Here is a link to an instructional video about the greywater filter on YouTube