- Claire Noonan
- I am currently an undergraduate student at Cal Poly Humboldt. I am working towards my degree in in Environmental Resources Engineering and Art. In my free time I enjoy cooking, gardening, and exploring.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- repurposed materials
- Renewable Energies
- Ecological Engineering
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Completed ENGR 115 Intro to Engineering course through the Environmental Resources Engineering department at HSU.
- Completed ENGR 215 Intro to Design course at HSU and built a cobb oven with a team of other students.
- Working through the Art department at HSU to further my skills working with clay and metals.
- Maintaining a community garden and growing food year round with my neighbors.
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
- For ENGR 215, my team, the Cobb Goblins, built an earthen oven for Laurel Tree Charter School. We wrote this detailed document explaining our design process.
- This Gannt chart shows an example of project planning software.
- This excel spreadsheet is an example of a Delphi matrix.
- This is a sample memo that I wrote for ENGR 115.
- This is an example of an AutoCAD drawing.