Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Chad Herrick
- I'm an Environmental Resources Engineer at Humboldt State University, I like the outdoors, and I play several sports.
Interests in Engineering
- Creating alternative energy resources.
- Designing solutions for problems.
- Wave energy.
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115
- ENGR 215 Design
- Rube Golddberg Project
- For Engr 215 I worked with Team ACE to create on imporving the design of World Shelter's JAS shelter. Final Design Document
- This Gantt Chartdemonstrates free project planning software avalible on the internet.
- These are some of my AutoCAD Drawings.
- Sample Memo.
- This time sheet shows the time I put into this project.