I am a student Studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Cal Poly Humboldt and I plan on doing it in four years. On Appropedia I have made contributions by doing research on HSU's Dorm Cogeneration Plant and how it works, which can be found here.Rubble to Resourcewas a design project, in which My group and I worked with World Sheltersto design a Rubble Trench foundation, which reuses the rubble of destroyed buildings in Haiti after the earthquake in January, 2010.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I love to figure out how things work
- I want to work with sustainable living.
- I would like to also work with renewable energy
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Took ENGR 115 first semester 09
- visited potawot health vilage.
- Took ENGR 215 second semester 09
Favorite Sites[edit | edit source]
My favorite page on Appropedia is the Electrical wiring and Switching page. I also like:
courses[edit | edit source]