We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
I am a student Studying Environmental Resources Engineering at Humboldt State University and I plan on doing it in four years. On Appropedia I have made contributions by doing research on HSU's Dorm Cogeneration Plant and how it works, which can be found here.Rubble to Resourcewas a design project, in which My group and I worked with World Sheltersto design a Rubble Trench foundation, which reuses the rubble of destroyed buildings in Haiti after the earthquake in January, 2010.
Interests in Engineering
- I love to figure out how things work
- I want to work with sustainable living.
- I would like to also work with renewable energy
Experience in Engineering
- Took ENGR 115 first semester 09
- visited potawot health vilage.
- Took ENGR 215 second semester 09
- For Engineering 215, my group and I Team Rubblution, designed a Rubble Trench Foundation. This is the document we created while designing our Rubble Trench Foundation:Rubble Trench Foundation
- This Gantt Chartshows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an AutoCAD drawing
- This is a sample memo that I created to turn in with a document.
- This is a sample spreadsheet that displays the amount of time I have spent on my Engineering 215 course, both in and out of class.
My favorite page on Appropedia is the Electrical wiring and Switching page. I also like: