Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
My name is Chris Coutinho, and I am a student at Humboldt State University and I'm in the Environmental Resources Engineering major. I came to Humboldt because my affection for the outdoors, and to better myself in a place where like minded people come to enjoy nature. I hope to continue in the engineering program here at HSU, and look forward to unearthing all the different problems I will encounter along the way.
Interests in Engineering
- My ability to problem solve and tinker with things I'm not familiar with
- To educate others in a field that affects their lives everyday
- To learn the practical aspects of sustainability and it's affect on the environment
- To find a relevance and deeper meaning in the world we live in
- This is a Fish Hatchery Memo that I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a Gas Rate Lab where I was a part of a team that measured the amount of carbon dioxide build up while we were in it, along with the rate of circulation while we had left the room.
- This Gannt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawing.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, The Three Mengineers, designed a model that explains and educates the concept of Climate Change to middle school students. This is the document we created while designing our model: The Seas of Change
- Here's an example of my most recent resume
- I'm an Eagle Scout, and for my eagle project I renovated a memorial in my area commemorating a police officer that had fallen in the line of duty.
Experience in Engineering
I've completed/enrolled in